Choose a Package Perfect For YOU
My services range from personal fittings to shopping sprees and capsule guides. A capsule guide is a collection of a few essential items of clothing for a functional wardrobe. This gives you a good idea of how you can put outfits together.
*Please note: Drives of 30> minutes will be subject to Chf.50 travel costs. These services are also offered virtually.
Seasonal Wardrobe Spruce
A combination of my popular Wardrobe Detox and Personal Shopping session is incorporated in this seasonal spruce-up. We’ll start with your current wardrobe and evaluate exactly which clothes are right for you or not. Afterwards, we’ll go on a shopping spree, fill the gaps, and update what you already own.
Annual Wardrobe Spruce
This annual service take place six months apart. I am at your service to spruce up and update your wardrobe with the latest and best styles. A combination of my popular Wardrobe Detox and Personal Shopping session is incorporated in this twice a year seasonal spruce-up. We’ll start with your current wardrobe for the particular season and evaluate exactly which clothes are right for you or not. Afterwards, we’ll go on a shopping spree, fill the gaps, and update what you already own.
Personal Styling on Retainer
I will be at your service for a whole year, whereby you can contact me whenever you have an unpredictable fashion emergency. I combine my popular seasonal wardrobe edits with personal shopping sprees and more so you can be prepared for every occasion.
Baby Bump Stylist
Being pregnant is a magical time – but it can also be uncomfortable and confusing. As they start to grow, most pregnant women have no idea what to wear – especially when it comes to shopping for maternity clothing.
I have been there, done that, bought the t-shirt (and the whole wardrobe!) and I am ready to help you look and feel gorgeous as a beautiful Mum-to-be.
I will help you create an affordable temporary wardrobe that flatters your growing bump and changing body.
Personalised Seasonal Capsule Look Book
Order a seasonal capsule when you don’t necessarily need my services, but do need assistance and ideas on your wardrobe and outfits. This capsule guide will give you a good idea of which items of clothing fit together and how to mix and match appropriately.
Virtual Personal Styling
This package is for those who aren’t located in and around my geographical area, or simply don’t have the time for a personal session. We can work around your schedule and chat virtually whenever you need to. We’ll work together via video chat or email, no problem! Your location shouldn’t stop you from reaching your style goals. I’m here to help you in any way I can.
Fashion Emergency Package
Do you have an important work function, but discovered you have absolutely NOTHING to wear? Don’t stress! I can help you create an outfit that will flatter your unique qualities and make sure you look your absolute best. Turn heads as you enter the room with style and confidence.
Want to do something special with the girls? Hosting a special occasion? Need something different and fun for an upcoming event? You can hire me for a personalised workshop, and I’ll customise a package to match your specific requirements.
Statistics show we wear a mere 20% of our clothes. And the other 80%? These are often “buyer’s remorse” clothes with the tags still on them, garments that don’t fit anymore, old shirts, or outfits that we simply haven’t worn in years. If you relate to these statistics, it’s time for a wardrobe detox!
The goal of this exercise is to evaluate and edit your closet and help you to establish what stays and what goes. You get to decide which clothes work for you, and what’s just taking up unnecessary space. Unwanted clutter can make the dressing process frustrating and messy. My job is to rid you of the accumulated clutter in your closet.